Services provided by Delta Miraj – Sulina
We offer hotel services, excursions,
fishing birdwatching and more.
Free hotel services:
- Wireless internet;
- Lounge chairs and towels for the pool;
- Reception services, information, etc;
- Transfer from the docks in Sulina to our Pension both on arrival and departure;
- Bicycle rentals;
- Fax, copy machine.
Paid hotel services:
- Optional boat trips;
- Transfer to fishing spots;
- Organized fishing trips;
- Boat rental (with driver);
- Clothes washing, etc
Tulcea-Sulina transfers and return
Sulina can only be reached by
- The classical boat (departure at 13:30 from Tulcea) arrives in 4 hours; informative price 52 RON/person
- The Hydrofoil boat (departure at 13:00 from Tulcea) arrives in 1 hour 30 minutes. For this boat you must make bookings ahead of time both for arrival and departure (phone: 0720303893 and 0737259337); informative price: 60 RON/person
- Privat transportation: multiple transport trips per day
The car can be parked in Tulcea in spacial places, for 6 lei / 24 hours. (parking the House of Trade Unions, on a boulevard parallel to the seashore, bus station) or to Tulcea Port Aval, from where the tourists board in private ships, price is 10 lei / 24 h.
Boat trips in Sulina
Routes with departures from Sulina:
- Sulina – Canalul Busurca – Canalul Vatafu Imputita Lacul Lumina, Vatafu 3 hours
- Sulina – Canalul Cardon – Canalul Barbosu – Canalul Letea-sat Letea – Padurea Letea – excursie de 6 hours
- Sulina – Canalul Busurca – Canalul Rosulet – Lacul Rosu – Rosulet si canale naturale din delta, 3 hours
- Sulina – visit old lighthouse – point where Danube meets the Black Sea, Insula Pasarilor si Musura Bay, 3 hours
- Busurca – Rosulet – Rosu – canal Tataru – Sf. Gheorghe – 7 Hours
On demand we can also organize custom trips.
Pension Delta Miraj has boats that can fit 5, 10 and 12 people. They are very stable and safe as well as equipped with back rests for comfort. Each person on the boat will be granted a life jacket.
Fishing in the Danube Delta
Fishing is possible from the pontoon in front of the pensions as well as from channels behind the pension. We can organize fishing trips on the nearby lakes or we can provide transportation to fishing spots.
Birdwatching in the Danube Delta
Romania is one of the best destinations for bird-watching since it has a huge variety of species as well as rare and endangered birds. It is also probably one of the least explored.
The Danube Delta – approximately 4000 square kilometers of sand dunes, reed blankets as well as floating islands of vegetation – is one of the most spectacular wet zones in Europe and home to hundreds of species of birds.
You can also book by email,
is simple, convenient and secure
Pension Delta Miraj Services – Accommodation in Sulina
Free and paid Hotel Services / Transfers / Danube Delta Excursions / Fishing
Romania is one of the best places in Europe to watch birds with regard to the riches of rare and endangered species and the number of birds that can not be seen elsewhere on the continent. It is also probably the least explored.